Here at Allure MediSpa, we provide one of the most comprehensive Lip Fillers Liverpool City Centre Treatment. We have satisfied hundreds of clients over the years and we want you to feel the same way.
Our prices start from £120 for 0.5ml and £180 for 1ml and we offer a FREE consultation on all our treatments.
What Are Lip Fillers?
The process known as lip augmentation makes the lips fuller and plumper. The cosmetic procedure is mostly done via injectable dermal fillers also called lip fillers. The most common lip fillers that are used around the lips and mouth contain various substances such as botox or hyaluronic acid. Besides botox and hyaluronic acid, there was also collagen that was added but it’s not a very common dermal filler nowadays.
The lip fillers tend to give a better shape and structure as well as volume to the lips. Most of the lip fillers last up to six months and after that period a second procedure is required to keep the volume in the lips.
What Do Lip Fillers Contain?
Most lip fillers have the same ingredients. Some of the most widely used substances for lip augmentation are autologen, collagen, dermalogen, alloderm, radiance, and gore-tex implants.
- Autologen is a dermal material that is made of the patient’s skin. It is quickly absorbed by the body.
- Collagen requires an allergy test before it’s injected as it could irritate the skin. The irritation is usually caused by the collagen is extracted mainly from bovine hides.
- Dermalogen is made of the patient’s skin and made into collagen (high concentration) that is injected in the lips. Studies show that it can last longer than collagen.
- Alloderm is the donor tissue that is taken from cadavers and then treated so that it could remove some viable cells. The alloderm is usually injected in the lip’s pink area.
- Radiance can last from three to five years. This is a synthetic that can stimulate the plumping effects to last longer.
- Gore-tex implants are used in medicine for various reasons. It is commercially known as Advanta or UltraSoft.
How To Heal Up Lips With Side Effects?
Usually, the plastic surgeon or specialist will offer a solution how you could heal the side effects. You must not purse your lips for the next few days as this can irritate the skin. After the procedure, you can easily apply ice to help reduce the swelling. It’s good to keep in mind that as the swelling goes down, some of the fullness could decrease as well. The cosmetic injector will also show you how to massage the lips. How and when you massage the lips is very important because that could quickly create a more natural final result. Make sure you don’t apply numbing creams or do any exercises. It’s safe to say that ice and massage on the lips are the most helpful lip fillers healing methods.
How Long Do Dermal Fillers Last?
Most of the lip fillers last up to 6 months but it depends on the lip filler that is used. The most common lip fillers are Juvaderm, Restylane, Volbella and a lot more. Depending on the lip filler, you might need to do a touch up every 6 months so that the lips could remain in the same shape, form, and volume.
The Most Effective Place To Get Lip Fillers in Liverpool City Centre
If you are looking for a place in Liverpool to get lip augmentation done then Allure MediSpa is for you.
We offer all sorts of beauty procedures and our specialty are the lip fillers. Contact us now and book your appointment. The results will be astonishing and you won’t regret it!
Want to enquire about our Lip Fillers Liverpool treatment? Get in touch with us by filling in the online contact form or call today on 0151 707 2308.